This policy describes PKNationDotInfo personal information of users. It also describes generally practices for handling information (e.g., interests, demographics and services usage).
What Information we collect and how could be used
We collect information from you when you visit PkNation.info pages, place an order (in supporting products promotion area), subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. On our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address etc.
How we can use collect information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of service requested.
- To send periodic emails.
Content and Information posted sent or uploaded by you onto the Site
Certain pages of the Site permit you to post, send or upload content and information. If you do this we will take this to mean that you have read and accepted these Conditions of Use. You must not post, send or upload any such content or information:
- unless you own or have appropriate rights to use the intellectual property rights subsisting in or relating to that content and information and unless you are sure that posting, sending or uploading the same does not infringe the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any other person or organization;
- Which is or could be considered defamatory, derogatory or in appropriate with regard to the PkNationDotInfo, its customers or clients or any other person or organization;
- which contains any confidential information about PkNationDotInfo or another person or organization (unless you have our permission or that of the other person or organization);
- which contains any offensive, obscene or criminal content or any other content which may cause embarrassment to the PkNationDotInfo, any other person or organization; and
- which contains any personal data about another person including (this list is not exhaustive) names, contact details and sensitive personal data (for example, information about an identified or identifiable individual’s mental or physical health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or other beliefs).
- We are not responsible for any content and/or information which you post, send or upload onto the Site. We reserve the right to withdraw any such content and/or information without notice and at our sole discretion and to pursue any cause of action against you available to us under applicable laws.
Accuracy of Content and Information on the Site
Information contained in or accessible via the Site changes on a regular basis. We may make improvements or alterations to the Site at any time and without notice.
- You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Addresses of or links to other websites may appear on the Site for your convenience.
- We don’t operate or monitor other websites and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of another website.
- The internet is not a secure means of communication. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organizations. You should not send any communication to us through the Site or by email, in particular which contains personal data (including sensitive personal data) and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication would be sent at your own risk and on the understanding that we would not be liable for any loss that you might suffer as a result (except for losses which cannot be excluded or limited at law, as referred to directly above).